Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moms


I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such sweet little boys. On Mother's Day, Cole gave me a letter he had been working on with Clay. This is one of my favorite pages from it. After he gave me the letter he hugged me super tightly and said, "All this love will never come to an end." Clay gave me a card and one of the greatest gifts of all...ice cream.
And I must mention that I have the best mom in the world!!!! She is the greatest, sweetest lady ever and I want to grow up to be just like her!
This weekend we went to Los Angeles and looked in the South Pasadena area for an apartment. Thanks to a tip from some people in the ward, we found a great apartment that's in a really nice area for less rent than we're paying now. So our trip was successful. Hooray!

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

How cute is Cole! That little note he gave you is soooo sweet! I am glad you had a nice mothers day- you deserve it! I am glad you guys found housing. That can be so stressful.

Rebecca said...

Larson boys must think alike-I got ice cream for Mother's Day, too! :)