Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mission Completed



Ok, so this video clip is very short and very low quality, and you can hear my annoying giggling...but I think it's still fun to watch.

Mark, Clay's youngest brother, just came home from his mission in Idaho this week. I had never been a part of any missionary homecoming before so I just had to take the boys down to the airport to see Mark. Clay's parents were there too, of course, and so were Steve and Breanne and Blake. I was so glad that Cole got to have this experience. He loved it and even got to hold the big "welcome home" sign that aunt Breanne made. Clay couldn't be there because he had a class that night, so he came down a few days later with his brother, Bruce, to join in the celebrations.

3 comments:

Megan Lindsey said...

Awwww that's soooo nice!! How exciting!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for making a video! I didn't know that you had done that. I am grateful that you captured the moment and that you drove all the way down here to be a part of the big day. Please thank Cole again for me for making that special letter. It makes me smile.

Clark and Liesel said...

That was fun to watch the video! Glad you guys were able to be there. How fun!