Monday, August 31, 2009

One last hoorah!

First Day of Kindergarten is tomorrow! I knew we needed to do something fun today, as our last official day of summer break, so I was very happy when Jaime called and suggested going to the beach.

The boys always have lots of fun playing in the water, digging holes and tunnels, eating sandy food (no matter how much we try to avoid it), etc. Luke was being so funny today. He just wanted to crawl around in the sand, and then stop and lay down in its warmth.




A fun new thing about Luke is that his kisses have changed from a slobbery thing where he opens his mouth and says, "ah ah" up against your face (which was cute) to real honest-to-goodness "mmmm-uh" kisses. And he likes to give these kisses to everything; toys, animals, even a tree today. Of course, I like it best when I am the recipient of his kisses. I love that he gives a whole bunch in rapid succession. It's the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the first day goes well today! -Kaelyn

Rebecca said...

Cole will be such a star in kindergarten. I can't wait for some stories! :)