Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unashamed

I knew Cole had been taking a framed photo of me and him to school everyday. I had assumed that he was keeping it in his backpack, just to peek on every now and then. But a couple weeks ago when I had to go into his classroom and sign him out in the middle of the school day, there it was sitting atop his desk, angled towards him, for the whole class to see. I then realized that this picture had been lovingly displayed there EVERYDAY! He is not ashamed of his love for his mother. Bless his sweet little heart!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Oh my goodness that is the sweetest thing ever! He sure does love his momma!

Anonymous said...

That is the best story! What a great kid with a fantastic mom! -Kaelyn

Steph and Brandon said...

Oh I love him!! What a precious boy he is!! His desk definitely looks better than the others!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, that is the most precious picture I've ever seen!! It made me cry!!! I love that little boy and his beautiful mom!!!
Love,
Mom