Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Two Little Blessings





A couple weeks ago we had some family pictures taken. These are some of our favorites.
We had a first this week, eating Indonesian food with a family in our ward, the Munsons, and the missionaries. Brother Munson made two amazing chicken curries and other authentic dishes that I can't remember the names of. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing because Cole was so happy there playing with all their Thomas toys.
Sunday was a very special day for us--Luke was blessed followed by cousin Connor. Almost the entire middle section of pews was occupied by family who came to participate. My grandma Lyla and Grandpa Tommy were there, along with my grandma Dorothy and Aunt Tina, my parents, Clay's parents, my sister Emily and her husband Todd and all their kids, Clay's brother Bruce, our sister-in-law Sara with her girls, and Steve and Breanne and Blake. Afterwards we had a luncheon at my parent's house for everyone; the Larson's, the Cazanave's, and the Burton's (Connor's family.) Luke and Connor have blessed our families so much!

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Super cute pictures Amy! We really enjoyed being there for Luke's blessing, your little family is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO cute. I love them!
-Kaelyn

Clark and Liesel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! How cute!

Rebecca said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that you already have professional pictures! You look great, by the way, Amy! I'm jealous (of both--the pics and that you're looking so good so soon)!

Suzanne said...

Great B&W pictures. I wish I could make them bigger and frame them. Any way I could make copies?
mom2