Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Clay's 32nd



It was a little challenging to think of a way to make Clay's birthday special this year. First of all, he bought all his presents himself, way in advance and second of all, he had to work and go to school, meaning he was gone from 5:30 am to 9:40 pm on his birthday.

So...instead of breakfast in bed, I managed to get out of my comatose state this morning at 5:00 to make him an on-the-go breakfast (egg, bacon, cheese mcmuffin type thing and hash browns).

Later, during Clay's lunchbreak, the boys and I drove to his work to bring him a mexican style lunch and some birthday cake. It was nice to meet some of the people he works with and Cole and Luke were a big hit.

Clay is so wonderful! I could never say enough about him. He is my best friend, my hero, my everything!

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

What a great wife you are! I bet Clay loved all the special thing syou did for him. I am so impressed you got up at 5 am to make breakfast!! Go Amy!!! Oh yea, and happy be-lated birthday Clay! :)

Suzanne said...

I am glad that you appreciate Clay so much. That makes me very happy to hear that!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are the best wife!! Clay is so lucky to have you!! You are such a great mom, too. There is not another mom more devoted to her "boys" than you!! Clay is a wonderful husband and father, too!! You guys make a perfect team!!
Love,Mommy