Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Call I Hear

Back at the beginning of the year I was called to be the primary chorister. I have loved having this calling, in fact, I have never loved a calling so much. I really can't even put into words how much joy it brings to my soul. It just...inspires me! I love the songs in the children's songbook and I love singing them with the kids. I hope they keep me around for a long time. I get so excited for Sundays and I just get so giddy every time I think about singing time. I love, love, love it!

For my own benefit, in case I get this calling again in the future, I've started another blog to keep track of ideas and teaching plans for each week. So if you ever find yourself bored, there's a link to it on the sidebar (Sing Me a Song).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that calling, too. It is a lot of work, but very rewarding! :) Do you do both Jr. and Sr.? I think the hardest thing about that is usually I would need two different plans! In our ward now, they have one chorister for each, which makes it really nice.