Monday, February 22, 2010

Talent Show

Cole recently participated in his school's talent show. He sang "I Just Can't Wait to be King". He used a parrot that attaches to his wrist (from a pirate costume) to be Zazu so that he could sing both Simba's part and Zazu's. I was constantly reminding him of the same 3 things to remember when he performs:
1. Sing LOUD!
2. Look HAPPY and
3. Don't FIDDLE with your clothes.
When it was show time, he remebered all 3 things and did a great job! We video-taped it and hopefully I can upload it at some point.

Feeling good after the performance.

I was so impressed with the older kids in the show. They really took the little ones under their wings and made them feel like stars. After the show, they were all asking for pictures with Cole. Cole and I were both just soaking it up.

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Wow! Cole you are a star! We are so proud of you! I bet you were amazing! Maybree really liked the Valentine you sent her. Thanks for thinking of her!

Jaime said...

I still can't believe Cole could sing that song so great! He is amazing! And Brave!

Suzanne said...

Wow! What a wonderful birthday celebration. That is a day your parents will never forget. Love you.