Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet


I've been telling Clay lately that I really need a treat on Sunday nights, a sort of reward for being a good girl all week. And especially since it's such a relief once primary's over (don't get me wrong, I LOVE my calling!) I just need to indulge on Sunday nights. So today Clay brought home 5 almond Symphony bars, my favorite candy bar. They're not just king size, they're, ya know, that gigantic size. To make sure they last 5 Sundays, I've told Clay he'd better hide them!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yum! But why wait until Sunday night? I indulge just about everyday.

Clark and Liesel said...

I LOVE chocolate too and I have my secret stash. Gotta love chocolate! :)

Steph and Brandon said...

Oh wow!! This post makes me hungry for chocolate!! What a sweet hubby you have!! I love you Amy!!

Jaime said...

I hope u r enjoying that chocolate today. U deserve it. That was awesome!