Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Mormon Battalion

Cole's last day of kindergarten came and went and now it's onto summer break!!!! It is such a relief! After we picked him up on his last day of school we headed straight to my parents' house to see their new place. It was so nice relaxing with them and they were so nice to take us to see the newly revamped Mormon Battalion Visitor Center. I highly recommend visiting! The tour is totally geared for little kids and much more "disneyland-esque" (lots of special effects!)


Cole and Luke (with lots of other kids on the tour).

It was great to have my parents there to help keep Luke from wandering all over.

A very heavy musket.



Panning for gold.

You get to keep your two best peices.

The view at the top.


Thanks for the fun outing, Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

How cool! I went with my family years ago, but it seems like it is better than ever now! Glad you had fun and yea for summer!!

Breanne said...

I agree that the new Mormon battalion is amazing! If you are ever in oceanside or vista visiting we would love for you to come over. I sure Blake would love some boy cousin time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I love summer and fun outings! -Kaelyn

Steph and Brandon said...

Oh how I love the cute pictures!! Your boys are growing up too fast!! Luke was just a baby yesterday and now he looks so grown up!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!! Love you!!!!!

Megan Lindsey said...

Looks like fun!! Call me the next time you come down. I want to see you all!! Megan