Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Silly Boy

This boy who likes to go into the fridge, pull out a carrot, and start munching and chomping

also likes to say, "Cheers" anytime he has the same thing as someone else (be it meatballs, or like today, two plastic cows)

and can't resist going into his aunt Katie's jewelry box and modeling its contents

and likes to make hot dog-applesauce surprise

and likes to dress up as half one thing, half another, (in this case, half prince/half baseball player)

and likes to diaper his chimpanzee and take it to the park for the other kids to be amazed by

and INSISTED on wearing these various wrist bands to bed...well this boy's name is Luke.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

What a Silly Cute Boy! I love the way little kids minds work. The applesauce hotdog combo looks very interesting, I'll have to ask Luke how it tastes.

Steph and Brandon said...

Wow what the heck is that spider looking thing in the applesauce...I hope it's not goose! I love Luke!! He is very silly and very cute!!!!! I hope a post about your other cute and silly boy is coming soon!! I love and miss your boys so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your "silly boy!!!!" He has such a darling personality!! He talks sooo well!!! He is so smart!!!!
Love, Mom

Clark and Liesel said...

Cute post about a cute little Luke! I love that you are documenting his little personality. What a great mom you are!