Friday, April 1, 2011

Princess Jasmine

When baby sister Katie was little, she prefered to be addressed as Princess Jasmine. She was such a fan of the movie Aladdin and would love to recite lines from it in Jasmine's voice, like,
"How dare you! All of you! Standing around deciding my future! I am not a prize to be won!"
She was very dramatic. Now that she's older, she's still dramatic. And she's found her prince.
Katie got married in January (oops, guess I'm a little behind on posting) to Ryan. It was such a wonderful way to start 2011! The ceremony was beautiful and so were the bride and groom :)
My sister-in-law Breanne was their photographer and I got to just follow her around videotaping everything on my little camcorder.
Here's a tiny bit of footage of their first moments as husband and wife:


I need my family to email me more of the pictures, so for now, I just have a few.
Here are all the siblings


And here are my little men



Lots more pics at breannelarsonphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Megan Lindsey said...

Yaaay, a new post!! Lovely pictures, lovely family!! <3 you girl!!

Jaime said...

SOOOOO excited you did a post! LOVE seeing pictures and reading about whats going on. Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Handsome boys you have, Amy! It was so fun to see you yesterday! -Kaelyn

Jaime said...

Thinking about you today and how I wish you were doing music in our primary! If I ever have that calling I will be calling you a lot. ;) Also tell Clay Brodee is still doing his "in your face" joke and tricked a 13 yr old boyu in our branch and his friends were teasing him how a 4 yr old just got him good.