Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kiss me, I'm...Cole!



Here's a picture of Cole sporting his green shamrock cheeks and a St. Patrick's Day inspired painting of a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end.

Spring Break is here! Clay is very happy to get a vacation from the crazy kids in his class. So far he's spent his break applying for scholarships to BYU. He got an acceptance letter from them last week but scholarships are a separate process. Hopefully he'll get in some relaxing over the next two weeks too.

We all had a good time in Orange County last week at Sara's baby shower (Clay's brother Thayne's wife.) It was pink and brown polka dots everywhere and lots of fun! Clay and Cole went on a hike during the shower with Thayne and another brother, Steve so they had a great time too. We were able to meet up with yet another brother, Bruce, for dinner afterwards at an Italian restaurant. The food was great and Cole enjoyed eating all the sausage off of one of the pasta dishes.

We also had a little birthday celebration last week at my sister Emily's house for all the March birthday's in my family: my dad, my grandpa, my brother-in-law Todd, and of coarse, my Clay. Our new brother-in-law, Brandon also happens to be a March birthday-- but he's in Idaho. Family parties are always fun and Cole love's doing anything that involves cousins!

I went to the doctor today and got another ultrasound done. It showed that the baby currently weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. So, we're expecting another 9-pounder since I have a little less than 4 weeks to go. I also got my c-section officially scheduled today for April 14th at 7:30 am. We are all soooo excited!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Cole is so cute! That's so fun you got to do so many fun things with family!

We can't wait to meet your new little bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

It's crazy, but I just found out that you had a blog! Somehow I missed your original email, but I am with you now. I love the pictures.
suzanne