Monday, July 21, 2008

A Moving Experience



We are all moved in to our new place! With the help of our families everything got loaded and unloaded from the moving truck on Saturday. Cole and Luke and I stayed behind at my parents house so we wouldn't be in the way. We just got here today and Clay had everything unpacked and in its place. He is so amazing! It was so wonderful to get here and see that all the work had been done (hence I have time to blog). We like it here a lot and Cole and I have already had a couple little "getting lost" adventures. It is such a small town and really cute. The street we live on is lined with great big trees that form a canopy over the road, very similar to the streets in the Garden District in New Orleans. It's also similar to New Orleans in that everything has a sort of aged charm to it. You won't find any apartments around here with granite countertops or stainless steal appliances. We are so grateful though to have one of the only apartments with a dishwasher! As Annie sings in that broadway hit, "I think I'm gonna' like it here!"

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so glad that you are settled in and that you like it! I loved reading what Cole wrote on the moving boxes.

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you all live so close now!! You must come visit ALL the time!!
<3, Megan