Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reasons



The 25th of this month was mine and Clay's 5-year anniversary. We celebrated a couple weeks early while we still had babysitters nearby. We were so grateful to have Clay's mom take care of Luke for us and my sister watch Cole. Clay thought of a lot of creative things we could do for our anniversary like renting a tandem bike or a wave runner at the beach, but we opted to just take it easy, eventhough the other ideas would have made for great blog pictures. Does that make us boring? Anyway, we went out to eat lots, and went to the movies, and rented movies and all that and it was quite wonderful.
The last five years have been such an adventure. Clay is so incredible. When we were dating I told everyone that he was perfect and being married has only proved this further. I made a book for him in our first year, of 100 reasons why I loved him. Thinking of reasons was easy. These are some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO creative!! I LOVE your "25 reasons"!!
<3, Megan

Suzanne said...

I love that card. It is so wonderful to have a friend who loves Clay as much as I do. You are the perfect match! I am so glad that you and Cole are enjoying your new location.
I hope that we get to see you on Aug. 17th for the farewell to the Thayne Larson family.