Sunday, May 10, 2009

Visitors


After living here for 9 months, we were so happy to finally have some of my family come and see us (not that it had been 9 months since seeing my family; we visit them for any and all reasons I can come up with.)
Anyway, my mom, my sister Amanda and her husband Jared, and their little boy, Connor, came early in the morning and stayed with us for the day. My mom treated us all to an afternoon at an indoor playgound. I like to go to this playground because it's close enough to walk. And walking there means taking in all the scenery: the walking man statue, the trains, the old-fashioned, overpriced shops, etc.
They had to leave before traffic got crazy, but still it was nice to see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful time at your house! Your house is so nice! Thank you for all the yummy food, too! You are a fabulous hostess!
Love, Mom