Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beach Bums



We had a great time at the beach with our friend Jaime and her husband and kids. I was so excited when she called and invited us since we were looking at another Friday with Clay at his intensive class. It's so wonderful when someone helps you fill the day with fun things. I was even more excited when I heard that the beach was just on the other side of Malibu. Reason? Because then at the end of the day, I would be able to say to people, "Yeah, me and the boys just hung out in Malibu today. We're pretty cool like that". :) I'm very silly.

I don't have any pictures of Cole in the water but he was going crazy! He loved the waves and getting knocked over by them. Luke liked it too. He thought the sand was fantastic!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hahahaha you're so funny! You're such a nice person I can't decide if you really were ok going to Malibu. Guess well have to go again when we take Clay. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are cool; in Malibu or elsewhere! -Kaelyn