Sunday, July 12, 2009

Movers and Shakers


Clay has been helping Cole break in his Cars roller skates. Cole enjoys practicing but likes to stop and rest a lot. His skating is very much like Luke's walking; they're not professionals yet.


I haven't taken pictures of Luke's new walking abilities but I would say he has advanced to "official walker" status. In fact, we just noticed last week that he hardly ever crawls anymore. Here he is on one of the bikes at the children's museum (he's still too little to reach pedals).


Hmmm...how can I tie this picture in with the post title "Movers and Shakers"? Uhhh...Luke's and Cole's lives are so fast paced that they sleep in the kitchen drawer at night so they can grab beakfast extra fast in the morning before they head out?
And once they are in the car, Luke takes care of the driving.

Seriously, as soon as I set him into our van he walks over to the steering wheel with keys in hand, finds the biggest key, and sticks it in the ignition just enough for it to stay hanging there.


Then he climbs into the driver's seat and pretends to drive. I had to capture this because he does it every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys!! They really are "movers and shakers" What a fun life they have!

Love,
Mom

Jaime said...

Just had to tell you what Brayden said today before I forgot. I just got off the phone with Clay and he said you went to see family. I told Brayden Cole couldn't swim with us today because he was seeing his family. LIke his Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins . . . . . . Brayden said "BUT I'M HIS COUSIN!" :)