Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Wow, time just keeps on ticking, and life just keeps on moving and changing. Here's a couple of recent changes in my family:

My sister, Emily, is expecting! This amazing woman will be the mommy of 6 children!


And, this baby sister, Katie, is getting married in January (in this dress)! This was only the second dress she tried on and she fell in love with it!

Darn it--I had to delete the picture. Katie doesn't want her guy to accidently see her dress before the big day. (Although I'm sure he doesn't spend his time catching up on my blog).

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ooh, I like that dress too! My older girls and I like to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" together. :)

Breanne said...

Wow you Cazanave girls have a whole lot going on! All fun exciting things!

Kaite's dress is so PRETTY! I am totally jealous and wish that the mermaid dresses were in style when I got married.

Emily is my hero!

Megan Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, Katie looks beautiful!! That dress is totally the kind I was imagining her in when I heard the news. Especially the head piece!! Love it!!