Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Messes I love

I love when cousins come over and have a picnic lunch on the front room floor and then help make dessert by dipping strawberries and raspberries in chocolate (thanks Breanne for the tip) and end up wearing a lot of it



and get little tiny orange and yellow punch-out foamie circles all over the carpet from making candy corn people


and leave behind hand-made costumes from their perfomance and taping of "The Three Little Pigs"




and print off picture after picture of coloring pages that they color so carefully and then write across the top, "To Amy, Love" followed by their name.

We were fortunate enough to have Cole's cousins and my sister over last week to spend the day with us, along with my mom and grandma. We had so much fun with them! After we were done making our messes, we all went to In n out by the airport to welcome my cousin and her husband who had just flown in from Texas. It was great to get to see them, even for just a short time.

And I sure hope these little guys will come visit us again soon. I was seriously so sad to put away the sweet messes from our fun day together.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

I bet all of your nieces and nephews think of you as "Cool Aunt Amy." You actually sit down and play with them and that is something they will always remember.

Anonymous said...

Amy's house is the most fun place kids can visit!! It's better than Disneyland (and that's a quote from one of your nieces!!) Thanks for such a fun day!!!
I love Amy!!!
Mom