Sunday, September 28, 2008

Exploring

Last weekend Clay had his intensive class all day Friday and Saturday. So on Saturday we went with him to school so we could walk around the campus.




Cole really enjoyed watching the band practice.


Afterwards we visited a nearby science museum.


It has fun "discovery rooms" for kids to play in and it's free admission. Here Cole is working on some construction. We stayed for hours and still didn't see everything. I guess we'll have to take more trips there.


We explored our own town a little more too. We went to the farmers market this week which was a new experience. Cole loved the roasted corn on the cob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My handsome Cole!!!! Go Trojans!!! Cant wait til I get to come up and see you guys and go exploring with you and have a day of friendship!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful USC campus. I am glad that you and your boys are out enjoying everything. You have amazing sons!