Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spoiled

Cole and Luke and I went on a little trip last week to visit our SoCal family. It's so wonderful to be close enough to family to make it least monthly visits.


I always thought it would be fun to try to turn one of Cole's shows into a game. So at his cousins we played "Blue's Clues". It was easy to make and they loved searching for paw print clues and drawing them in their "handy dandy notebook".


We loved spending time with Clay's parents. Grandpa Gary was so nice to take Cole swimming while Luke and I relaxed in the cool breeze on the patio.


Grandma Suzanne knows exactly what Cole will want when he comes over...waffles! This time they made some together.


We visited my dad's mom, Grandma Dorothey too. It was nice to visit with her and get to see the Christmas stockings she's working on for the new babies in the family.


At my Grandma Lyla and Grandpa Tommy's house (my mom's parents)Cole had a fun surprise waiting for him...chocolate cupcakes that were ready for him to frost and sprinkle.

And of coarse it was wonderful staying with my parents during our little get-away. My mom and dad took Cole on dates out to eat and took him and my sister's girls to a waterpark. He had so much fun. We were all thoroughly spoiled but we missed our Clay very much and we are glad to be home again.

No comments: