Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Camera

Clay bought this for me. I don't deserve it, but I will love it and care for it. To me, memories are what it's all about. I love snapping pictures of EVERYTHING, especially our little boys who are always growing and changing.

It came with so many manuals and DVD's that I still need to study. I don't even know photoshop or anything about editing pictures. I figure I'll have time to really learn everything post graduation. So far, I've just been using the easy auto settings. Even with just the auto setting, I love how the pictures turn out, and the sound the camera makes is thrilling.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Yay! Congratulations on getting your well DESERVED camera! I finally figured out how to only shoot on manual. So if you have any questions I would love to show you.

Clark and Liesel said...

Hooray! We love our nice camera- it makes all the difference in the world. I am excited for you!

Rebecca said...

I've had mine for a year and a half, and I still haven't read the manual or watched the DVD. I only use the automatic setting. I figure I'll have time for that when my kids are grown. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are doing great with your camera so far - excellent pictures. -Kaelyn