Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning

Cole keeps asking me, "So what was my MAIN present this year?" I keep telling him it was this Powerwing scooter, but I guess it must not have made such a big impression on him. I think he'll see how cool it is though once we take it to the park. I knew we had to get Luke a car. There are two cars like this in nursery, and Luke constantly gets into fights over them. He has practically been living in this car since he opened it.
We seemed to have a theme this year among the gifts: Spongebob! My mom and dad got them a McDonald's drive thru. They love it and one night discovered that they could really get the full drive thru experience by using Luke's car. It was so fun to watch.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The letter that Santa left for Luke and Cole almost made me cry!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys playing together at the drive thru. For me happy boys playing together is the best! -Kaelyn

Anonymous said...

Amy, thank you for believing!!! I love the letter!! and the drive-through, is great!!!!
I love you,
mom