Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Raisins


Ever since Cole was little, every time a Sun-Maid Raisins commercial came on, he would say, "Mommy, that's you!", implying that I look like the girl, not the raisins. I definitely don't agree, and don't expect anyone else to, I just don't look anything like her. I guess to kids, just having the same hair color makes people look alike.
Anyway, now Luke joins in with Cole when this commercial comes on and so I get to hear my two little boys say each time, "That's you" and "dat you". It makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Awww! I have to agree with your boys. She looks JUST like you!

Jaime said...

Yes, I'm procrastinating packing ;)

Anonymous said...

She does look like you!! I forgot to tell you that you have a twin sister who left us to become famous on boxes of raisins!! Your boys figured it out!!!
Love, mom