Monday, December 7, 2009

My B-day

My sister Emily was so kind to watch the boys while me and Clay had some birthday fun. Clay was so sweet to take me to see this.


My review: LOVED IT!!! I had heard both good and bad about this movie but I knew I would love it and I did! Oh I loved all the characters; the wolf pack, the Volturi, Alice, and Jessica was even pretty funny. Go see New Moon!

Aside from the movie, that morning I finished up part 1 of a project I'm working on. I'm trying to make a sort-of scrapbook kind of thing about my grandpa (my mom's dad.) I want it to have pictures of him, but it will mostly be his stories. So on my birthday, I was able to finish interviewing him and video recording him telling his history, advice for posterity, testimony, etc. He is amazing and the stories he shared with me are golden. I'm thrilled about it.

Later on, Clay and I also enjoyed shopping, trying on fancy formal dresses (well, just me) and going out to dinner. Oh my goodness, I ate way too much at dinner. I felt so stuffed and it was so freezing outside that we put off doing more shopping to just sit in the car with the heater on for a while. I only mention this because it was so wonderful--laying in the reclined passenger seat, heat on, just talking to Clay, having his undivided attention. It was lovely. I had a great birthday.

No comments: