Sunday, December 20, 2009

One of the things I love


One of the things I love about Kindergarten is all of the arts and crafts that Cole brings home that become a colorful collage on the fridge.



His class made some beautiful things for the holidays including this votive made out of a baby food jar, stickers and salt.



When Cole was younger, I used to have to beg him to do crafts with me. I would say things like, "Please Cole, if you finish coloring this I'll give you a...". But the last couple years things have really turned around. He loves making things out of pipe cleaners and pom poms and glue and felt and...toilet paper rolls. He made our tree topper last year. He wanted to re-create his small stuffed polar bear that wears a purple scarf and hat. Now I ask you, how many people can say that they have a toilet paper roll on top of their tree?



Another toilet paper roll craft designed by Cole. It's a penguin that he decided would make a good pencil holder.



Here's a funny bird, and baby bird. I love the bird's string tail.



And a penguin ornament.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very good recycling! I love your crafts and thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas tree topper!! Could Cole make one for my tree!! He gets his craftiness from his cute little mama!!!
Love,Mom